No Advance Private Finance is the largest loan provider Lender in India, which has helped over 20 lakh families achieve their dreams of owning a home and for other purposes. As an NRI, you can get an in-principle approval on your home loan through our online portal.
For NRI peoples we provide all types of loans like (Home Loan, Car Loan, Business Loan, etc.). We provide loan amount from a minimum 10 crores to maximum 50 crores.
Documents Required / NRI LOAN PROCESSING
- Latest Six Month pay slips.
- Offer letter copy from the employer.
- Employment Continuity proof for 5 years.
- Bank statements for the latest 6 months (all a/c NRO/NRE, Local Salary credit).
- Copies of Passport, visa, work permits applicable.
- Passport size photographs (Applicant & Power of Attorney-)
- Age, ID, Address proof Of Applicant & Power of Attorney.
- HR Mail ID of the employer, for employment Verification.
HOUSING LOAN CHECKLIST (For Non-Resident)
A. Personal documents required
- Passport cum visa with latest emigration entry (2 copies).
- Foreign address proof (2 copies).
- Employee ID card, Employement offer letter (2 copies).
- Last 6 months salary slips.
- Last 2 year IT return at abroad.
- Latest 6 months Overseas Salary credit bank statement and NRI bank a/c Statement
- Residence address proof in India (Aadhar Card or Pancard copy).
- Power of Attorney in SBI format.
- Credit report at abroad if any.
- Passport Size Photo 2.
(These should be attested by either Indian embassy or Branch manager of SBI which is situated at Abroad or Foreign Notary)
Note : Home loan Application and Nri Account Opening Application also Attested from the Above said office
B. Property Documents
- Sale and Construction agreement.
- Parents documents.
- E.C for last 30 years.
- Patta, latest water tax, property tax.
- Plan approved by CMDA / DTCP.
- Builder letter in SBI format
C. Fees And Charges
- Legal And Valuation Charges Rs.5500/-.
- Processing Fees 0.40% + 18% GST of Loan Amount.
- Stamp Charges Rs. 280/-.
- Cersai Charges Rs.180/-.
D. MOD Charges
Stamp Duty 0.5% of the Loan Amount (or) Rs.30,000/- Which is Lower.
Mod Registration Fees Rs. 6150/- DD in Favour of Sub Registration office.
One Time Property insurance Mandatory. Insurance Amount based on Property cost and Loan Amount and Loan Term.
Life Insurance Optional.
Applicable Rate of Interest for November month Below 75 lakhs 8.40% for women borrow-er, 8.45% for Others.
Contact No : 9786 82 82 82
E-mail : [email protected]